Seven Tips For Business Success – Now That’s Lucky!
Savvy business owners know that you don’t have to follow a rainbow or chase down a leprechaun to find the riches they’re after. Rather than counting on the luck o’ the Irish, these seven tips are all you need to find the pot-of-gold you seek.
- From Good To Great: A great plan is only, well, great, if it’s backed by a great strategy – the more you plan and forecast for the future, especially when it comes to business endeavors, the more likely you are to succeed.
- Pay more attention to your company’s cash flow for a prosperous 2016: A 13-week rolling cash flow budget lets you harness the past, present and future of your company to arrive at a comprehensive analysis of its overall financial well-being – making you a more effective leader and decision-maker. Keep reading to learn how to get started.
- Your Business Could Be Doing Better: Those in the manufacturing industry are familiar with the significance of implementing tactics to increase efficiency and effectiveness throughout the organization. But did you know that these same concepts can benefit businesses outside of the manufacturing realm?
- 5 Financial Secrets Of Successful Business Owners: Here are five financial secrets of successful business owners will get you on the right track.
- Want A Better Business? Structure Matters: Are you an entrepreneur who wants to take advantage of the benefits often awarded to small-to-midsize business owners? If so, you may want to consider establishing a limited liability company or an S-corporation. Read on to learn why.
- Managing Wealth In A Volatile Industry: All business owners throughout all industries should consider taking the steps necessary to guard against a bust – even if you are still riding high on a boom. Why you ask? Keep reading to find out.
- Tax-Free Stock Option Exists For Some Small Businesses: Back in the early 90s, Congress passed a tax provision designed to increase investment in America’s small businesses. And while the provision’s name, IRC Sec. 1202, may not roll off your tongue very easily, it’s one that some small business owners need to know.
Some of us have to depend on more than just luck to help us manage a successful business, which is why we think you will agree that these time-tested pro tips to be more helpful than any four-leaf clover you could ever find. And if you still need some guidance, email the professionals at Rea & Associates for assistance. This team of CPAs and business professionals has helped others find their pots o’ gold, and they can help you too!