If you’re like most business owners, health care reform has you running scared. You’re worried about how much it will cost you – and if your business can survive the burden.
You’ve heard about the employer mandate and the potential fines for not complying with it. But, that’s all in the abstract. No one has told you what it will cost your business – and what you can do to mitigate that cost.
You’ve got questions, and Rea & Associates has answers. Join us for a free webinar, Bracing for Impact: What You Need to Know About Health Care Reform. Taking place Tuesday, March 26 at 2:00 p.m., this webinar will teach you:
- How full-time equivalents are calculated for the “pay” or “play” provision
- Who will be penalized for not providing adequate affordable coverage
- How these new requirements can offer you opportunities and burdens
- What you should investigate now to position yourself for success in 2014
The webinar will also answer frequently asked questions about healthcare reform and give you actionable steps that they can take now to limit your costs in 2014 and beyond.
Register for the Free Health Care Reform Webinar
Visit http://www.reacpa.com/bracing-for-impact to register to attend this free health care reform webinar. You’ll learn how to calculate full-time equivalents, health care reform penalties and so much more. The more you know about health care reform now, the better prepared you’ll be to meet it in 2014.
- Obamacare Doesn’t Have to be a Dirty Word
- Healthcare Reform… in Plain English
- Looking into the Future: A Summary of Healthcare Law Changes for 2013 and Beyond