2015’s Most Popular Blog Posts
If you take a moment to scroll through the list of categories, authors and archives on the right-hand side of this page, it’s pretty clear to see just how active Rea’s team of experts are when it comes to providing leaders in the business community with accurate, timely and easy to digest content. We are fortunate to have so much experience and expertise on our staff, and their eagerness to serve you better has allowed us to maintain a bi-weekly electronic newsletter, a quarterly print newsletter, three blogs and a handful of electronic segment specific newsletters. That’s a lot of content – but we are not even thinking about slowing down! I hope you hang around my lily pad for awhile. I’m pretty sure you’ll find a lot of great little tidbits to read about in 2016 too. Until then, I want to invite you to take a look at some of our most popular blog posts and articles. And, if you haven’t already, take a moment to look through the newsletters we offer and sign up to have news, tips and valuable information delivered to your inbox all year long!
Dear Drebit is updated every few days with timely information and advice. In addition to covering current trends and issues, readers are also invited to ask financial and business questions on the page, which will be answered by one of Rea’s industry experts. Here are last year’s top posts:
- How Far Back Can The IRS Go For Auditing?
- Theft Safeguards To Cause Tax Return Delays In Ohio
- Six Things 401K Plan Sponsors Need To Do Now
- New Adjustments Will Affect Your 2015 Tax Return
- File Faster With This Tax Prep Checklist
5 Most Popular Posts On Brushing Up Blog
Brushing Up: The Dental Accounting Blog features a variety of finance and business advice specifically tailored to dental professionals. From purchasing a practice, knowing what to expect from a career in dentistry and hiring the best staff for your practice to general accounting advice, tips for cashing out at retirement and tax tips, this blog is a valuable tool for dental professionals who are looking for ways to secure long-term success in their career. The year’s most-read blog posts are:
- How Sales & Use Taxes Apply To Ohio Dental Practices
- 6 QuickBooks Tips Every Dentist Should Know
- Could A Crown Be A Tax Deduction?
- 10 Year-End Tax Planning Strategies For Dentists
- Buying An Established Dental Practice? Master The Changeover
The Cultivating Your Business blog is a resource provided to clients and visitors on the firm’s Know & Grow website. Updated a few times per month, business owners have access to advice, tips and general insight into how to grow their businesses and realize an optimal return on their investment upon retirement. Here are the top blog posts from last year:
- Bad Buy-Sell Agreement Claims Another Family Dinner
- Will Your Summer Reading List Make You A Better Business Owner?
- WARNING: Free Business Valuation Offer Is Unbelievable
- Uncover The Secrets To Cashing In On Your Business
- How To Communicate To Your Employees That You’re Selling Your Business
Top 10 Articles In Rea’s Library In 2015
In addition to our blogs, the Rea team publishes a lot of other valuable content in print and electronic newsletters. We make sure that all these articles are easily accessible in our article library. This is where you will find many of our niche pieces as well as a lot of general accounting tips and insights. Take a look at some of our most popular posts over the last year.
- What Is The Mid-Quarter Convention?
- Dangers Of Paying Under The Table
- Revenue Recognition Changes Are Coming
- Football Ticket Deductions
- 401K Loans And Keeping Your Plan In Compliance
- Take Control Of Your Vendor Master In Nine Steps
- Why Your Traditional Employee Management Method Is Failing
- The Birth Of The Taxpayer’s Estate
- Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow: But What About Your 401K?
- Purchasing Cards Compromise Business Security