Outsourced CFO Services Support Small Businesses
Do you ever feel like you can’t seem to get your arms around costs? If so, you could probably benefit from the skills of a CFO. The following are other signs that you may need a CFO:
- You regularly bounce checks.
- You don’t have immediate access to financial information when your banker asks for it.
- Your budget and forecasting is lacking.
- As an owner, you have your hands in too many things to focus properly on your finances.
- You can’t answer the question, “How much money did you make yesterday?”
Most small business owners face at least one of these issues; however, they don’t have the need or resources for a full-time CFO. These owners often rely on a controller, bookkeeper or office manager to manage the internal accounting function.
Sound familiar? If so, you need to recognize that even though these people can do an excellent job for you, a CFO can bring additional skills to the table. You’ll probably wonder how you ever got by without this kind of person. (more…)